Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

So You Are Telling Me There Is A Chance

As old age creeps up on me, I know I know I am not that old but if you fall down as much as I do the aches and pains creep up on you. That being said, I thought my chances of becoming a professional athlete had passed me by. Little did I know that Rock Paper Scissors is becoming a mainstream event with a World Champ and everything. Let the training begin!

In where I live news: San Francisco has spent moocho dollarinos on engineering a earthquake proof city and they have come up with this. Impressive huh?

Trivia Answers:
Friday's Quote: "I mean you guys spit so much, it kind of makes you wonder what you've be sucking on."

Monday's Quote: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

Today's Movie Quote: "I know how you feel. You don't know if you want to hit me or kiss me. I get a lot of that"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog