Friday, October 21, 2005

 

Where The Hell Is My Hover Craft

Just a few random thoughts. First is it wrong to eat popcorn for three straight meals? Second where the hell is my hovercraft. In 1986 they said everybody would be driving hovercrafts by 1997. I can't say for sure but I recently purchased a new vehicle and it has wheels.+

IN THE NEWS: BE SURE TO WATCH TLC's "WHILE YOU WERE OUT" ON SATURDAY. MY BUDDY WILL BE ON IT. He is the ESB blogge which you can locate on my blogroll.

Trivia Answers:

Thursday's quote: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he didn't exist"

Wednesday's quote: "They took the bar, the whole fucking bar!"

Tuesday's quote: "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."

Today's quote: "I mean you guys spit so much, it kind of makes you wonder what you've be sucking on. "

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog