Monday, October 10, 2005

 

Yaaah Science

So there still isn't a cure for cancer, AIDS and several other horrible diseases but scientist have been able to thoroughly examime and explain ethnic jokes. Well if thats what it take for me to no longer feel guilty about recently laughing my ass off at a cartoon where Daffy Duck goes to Mexico, I am all for it.

In Benny Hoh related news: For all of those who have enjoyed my company, I would like to think that I am plenty entertaining on my own and perhaps with a few drink to lighten the mood. That being said it is no longer necessary to give Benny 6 plus shots at any time. Thank You.

Today's Movie Quote: "I've been out combing the high schools all day."

Comments:
It was only four.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog