Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Butt Wipe

When asked how he wiped, a person I know called out, "From the back baby!" The question arrose do to an discussion as to how one wipes. Do they wipe towards one's front or take advantage of the natural ass crack and pull to the back. The arguement for the pull to the front was that the pull to the back might lead to some unessecary smearing. The argument against it was wiping towards the front would certainly be unsanitary for women folk and that for the fellas one probably shouldn't risk pushing pooh towards the boys. In the end it was determined that if you are doing things properly there should be smearing going on at all. Anywho... I say from the back baby!

In the news: Mastodons and Mammoths are falling out of the sky

Trivia answers:
Friday's Quote: "There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"

Monday's Quote: "What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way."

Today's Movie Quote: "Oh, Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it."

Comments:
I agree....circle gets a square!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog