Friday, November 11, 2005

 

Clever?

Every now and again we all have stinky burps. I could go on about the fabled mouth fart but that is an extraordinary occurrence and most people can't relate. What I speak of is when one is bealchy. If you are out and can't help but be burping you may need a discrete manner in doing so. (For those of you who say, "just hold it in".... the purpose of this post is to allow the best of both worlds. Comfort and non-offensiveness) One such method of cover a burp is to let it out as you are taking a sip of beer.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote: "Oh, lookee here, the great jerk off case of 1953."

Wednesday's Quote: "Remember, you come of a proud race. Why, you're a... a pachydoim, and pachydoims don't cry."

Thursday's Quote: "What's dude"? Is that like "dude ranch?""Dude means nice guy. Dude means a regular sort of person."

Today's Quote: "This is sort of an unusual question, but do you have any marijuana I might be able to buy from you? Our car exploded last night and I'm practically all out of my own."

Comments:
Road Trip Baby! Hahaha...remind Janet she needs to rent that.

Hi Ben! My blog is SO less exciting...

~Shelby
 
great flick!! follow up quote...

"are you here for the feeding???"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog