Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Disregard If You Are Veggie

Many non-veggie types often ask how people can eat things like monkey brains, stomach lining etc... Butt how many of them stopped to think that most of the delicious meat products we consume are from butts and loins. Anywho, I am always up for a nice piece of ass.

In what is Santa to do news: 40 reindeer sadly died in a train accident.

In desperate times for McDonalds News: Ronald steals from Wendys

Today's Movie Quote:
"What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary."

Comments:
Isn't it a bit early for christmas movies? Maybe that could be the topic of your next blog... not to make suggestions.
 
It's a wonderful life.

And yes, I want the moon. Even though my name isn't Mary.
 
"Surely, you must be joking....."

"I'm not, and please don't call me Shirley"
 
Is this you Benny?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog