Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Go Gators

Many of you are aware of my affinity for the Florida Gators, and most of you have chastised me for my fandome. I do believe I can now change most of your minds. (Sorry female readership but at best I am just a man.

In other news check out Antonio Hicks' comment from November 3rd. I'm practically famous. Seriously though its cool to see that the blog is spreading. Be sure to check out his poster site.

Trivia Results:
Friday's Quote: "He is not human, he is a piece of iron."

Monday's Quote: "To protect the sheep you gotta catch the wolf, and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf."

Today's Quote: "Oh, lookee here, the great jerk off case of 1953."

Of note: Two Thursdays ago's quote was indeed from "The Dream Team" however no prize will be given out because the correct guess was not made in the allotted time. That and I question whether or not the answer was looked up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog