Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Its Not So Bad Being Irish

I don't care what you say about the Irish. They have given us all reason to look forward to growing old. Now all I have to do is find some strumpet over there to help me gain citzen ship so that I may take advantage of thier stellar healthcare.

Only in Albany NY News

Trivia Answers:
Friday's Quote: "This is sort of an unusual question, but do you have any marijuana I might be able to buy from you? Our car exploded last night and I'm practically all out of my own."

Monday's Quote: "Ya smoke this shit so to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is."

Today's Movie Quote: "Benjamin, I want you to know that I'm available to you, and if you won't sleep with me this time -"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog