Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

McDonalds Ads

Despite my singledom, I am not completely aware of all the in's out's and whathaveyou's regarding dating. However, recent McDonald's Ads show the fast food chain as a date location. I may be lacking in pop culture know how but I can't believe that McDonald's is a popular date location. In 'N Out Burger on the other hand would be gold.

Today's Movie Quote: "Remember, you come of a proud race. Why, you're a... a pachydoim, and pachydoims don't cry."

Comments:
In 'n Out burgers are amazing! Along with Chic-Fila's I wish they would both make a push to upstate NY
 
That's where you take a date after the 1st date. Make sure she knows that you have no money and DON'T B ASKIN'FOR SOME EITHER! haha
 
Dumbo!!! (But I still can't get Tuesday's).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog