Friday, November 04, 2005

 

Strange Drinking Problem

Britons' be ware of you booze habits or the economy will soar. In the U.S. when we get drunk we fight peopel and drive our cars wrecklously, but in Great Britain the big concern is drunk shopping via the phone. I suppose it is kind of like normal drunk calling but you at least get something out of it. Hence I fail to see the problem.

In other news: Nobody has ever dubbed me a hero for being in the women's room.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote: "Of course I don't have my underwear. I'm definately not wearing my underwear."

Wednesday's Quote: "We figured there was too much happiness here for just the two of us, so we figured the next logical step was to have us a critter."

Thursday's Quote: No right answer has been guesed so I shant be revealing this one just yet. (Remember there will be a prize. Yaaay)

Today's Movie Quote: "He is not human, he is a piece of iron."

Comments:
Ok, obviously Rocky 4. Sadly, yesterday's is not Crazy People with Dudley Moore like I thought. No Kahlua for me I guess.
 
Dream team....

I would like my liquor now :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog