Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

Variety

Variety is the spice of life folks. That being said, mix it up. Brush your teach from side to side rather than up and down, See how far you can walk with your eyes closed, pick your nose instead of scratching your ass. Gosh darn it, keep things entertaining.

In sports news: If some guy who hasn't played since 8th grade can make the Jets I think I might have a chance at making the 49er's squad.

Today's Movie Quote:What's "dude"? Is that like "dude ranch?"
"Dude means nice guy. Dude means a regular sort of person."

Comments:
Ben, do you think our football games in the Hohmann backyard counted as organized??? I obviously ruled there...

sign me up! Although, I'm not 6'6" 240----but I'm 6' 215, that's bigger than WR Steve Smith...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog