Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 

# 347

That's right folks, today is the 347th day of 2005 and on this day in 1964, in El Paso, Texas, President Johnson and Mexican President Gustavo Diaz Ordaz set off an explosion that diverted the Rio Grande, reshaping the US-Mexican border and ending a century-old dispute. I bet you didn't know that.

In other news: After this guy didn't die, I wonder if he had a second bet that he would have his legs broken in the second week of December.

In politics: Stoners have developed solutions to the Iraq quagmire. Funny thing is.. they could work.

Trivia Answers:
Friday's Quote: "I don't know why Cletus drug your tired old bones in here, he musta owed you somethin' fierce. Fact is, mister, you start screwin' up this team, I'll personally hide-strap your ass to a pine rail and send you up the Monon Line!"

Monday's Quote: "And then one day, my wife turned into this remarkable creature that could sit on the end of a broom stick and take off. She could actually achieve flight."

STILL NO ANSWER ON THIS ONE: "Baseball is that blissful silence between Dick Vitel and John Madden."

Today's Quote: "Whoopee-tee-yi-yo. Get along little dogies. It's your misfortune and none of my own."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog