Friday, December 09, 2005

 

45 Minutes My Ass

Lets just say if you have pepper and salt covered french and or freedom fries for dinner, 45 minutes let alone 8 hours is not enough time to wait before going swimming.

In very sad news: It may not be safe to chase after those still wearing braces

For those of you who work in tall buildings... here some fun things to do in elevators.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote: "Baseball is that blissful silence between Dick Vitel and John Madden," STILL NO ANSWER... And there is a prize a stake.... Come on folks this blog get 100 hits a day.

Wednesday's Quote: "Look Flaps, first I say 'what were going to do?' then you say 'I don't know, what'cha wanna do?' then I say 'what we're going to do' then you say what'cha wanna do' let's do something."

Thursday's Quote: "Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki, but something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be... Without honor."

Today's Quote: "I don't know why Cletus drug your tired old bones in here, he musta owed you somethin' fierce. Fact is, mister, you start screwin' up this team, I'll personally hide-strap your ass to a pine rail and send you up the Monon Line!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog