Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Back To The Future

In 1986 they said everybody would be driving hovercrafts by 1997 and lets just say, I'm a little pissed the my Mazda can't fly or go over water. Atleast not yet. However, great strides are being made and for those of you who still want to dream.

In name news: I have personally known Becky's with the following last names. Love, Sweet and Darling.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's quote: "Whoopee-tee-yi-yo. Get along little dogies. It's your misfortune and none of my own."

Wednesday quote: "I want this guy dead! I want his family dead! I want his house burned to the ground! I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on his ashes!"

Thursday's Quote: "Jeff, you know if someone came in here, they wouldn't believe what they'd see? You and me with long faces plunged into despair because we find out a man didn't kill his wife. We're two of the most frightening ghouls I've ever known."

And someone correctly answered the prize quote: "Baseball is that blissful silence between Dick Vitel and John Madden" -- Bernie Lincicome, Chicago Tribune (The guess will recieve a large box of Ghirardelli Chocolate

Today's Quote: "Hey, did you ever try dunking a potato chip in champagne? It's real crazy!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog