Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Creativity Lets You Get Some

I guess I am unoriginal or at least have to come up with better lies. After all scientist have given up there efforts to cure diseases and have focused there studies on how to get laid. Can you blame them there nerds for focusing on this?

In what could possibly go wrong news: Airport security screeners are reportedly going to let passengers bring sharp objects on board airplanes again.

Today's Movie Quote: "A relationship, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark."

Comments:
Annie Hall. what a great movie/line. Originality is for suckers. I usually just use $50.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog