Monday, December 05, 2005

 

God?

The age old question. Does he exist? One can follow any number of paths to prove his existence from pure faith to Descartes "I think there for I am..." philosophical teachings, however the answer although not concrete is simple. As a society most of us, whether we are believers or not rely on physics as guidelines to the way the universe works. Hence if we witness the laws of physics being broken it is not a huge leap to suggest that there was some sort of spiritual or divine intervention.

For instance: The elasticity of the lycra in a speedo cannot be torn or broken by the physical capabilities of the human anus fart release. But alas during the autumn of 1997 a young man's speedo was torn due to the culmination of farts built up within such a suit. One final release did not cause the gas to seep from the edges of the suit but to tear a hold in the rear of the suit. Upon this young man's next flip turn the young lady of his fancy may have seen the back of his tonsils from the wrong end.

Hence, there is a god and he is a son-of-a-bitch.

Today's Movie Quote:
"The last miracle I did was the 1969 Mets. Before that, I think you have to go back to the Red Sea."

Comments:
Benny, why must you insist on drunk-posting? I do like the, "there must be a god because he hates me" theory though.
 
I am reminded that there is a God everytime I lay my eyes on a beautiful woman..... giggity giggity!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog