Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Missile Toe

Three very important questions.

1. How come you never hear of women getting athletes foot. Is this just a guy thing or is it just one more of those women are probably much grosser then men but take the time to cover up any of their grossities. DISCLAIMER: I in know way find women as a whole gross. I am still your biggest fan.

2. Why don't astronauts get athletes foot. Because they get missile toe! ZING

3. Would it be a turn on or turn off to sleep with some one with batman pillow cases/linens?

Faustino Vaillant my ass. I call him Whitey. (Sorry if this only makes sense to me and a few others)

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote: "Oh, Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind... and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it."

Wednesday's Quote: "What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary."

Thursday's Quote: "A relationship, I think, is like a shark. You know? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark."

Today's Movie Quote: "Oh my God she made me a present. I am an asshole"

Comments:
Yes, an entire bedset of batman bed linens would be a turn OFF... just FYI. The pillow case alone is okay Benny :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog