Friday, December 23, 2005

 

The OJ Conspiracy

Yes he did kill Nicole, but I am talking about Orange Juice. Everybody knows that benefits of OJ. It is packed with Vitamin C which helps your immune system. Hell! I know a guy who takes 8 grams of Vitamin C a day to stay healthy. All this just to avoid the common cold. A virus that seems so simple and yet there is no cure. Why? Could it be that the OJ industry has wisely tied up its money in cure for the common cold research only to withhold any results so as to make as much money as possible off of OJ? I predict that the next big frost in Florida will create a defacto cure for the common cold push.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote: "No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?"

Wednesday's Quote: "It is a matter of supernatural indifference to me whether you contaminate the natives or the natives contaminate you. I have but one concern - our mission. Let one of you provoke an incident which endangers it and I shall cause that man to curse his mother for giving him birth."

Thursday's Quote: "Hum, you just touch me and I... I... I go as limp as a noodle. It scares me. "

No quote today... I am taking next week off. Take the time to go through the Benny Hoh archive. I maintain the older stuff is more entertaining.

Comments:
you may find my blog about derek jetering girls in ny to be interesting- great to see you!
meg
 
you may find that I don't have a blog, so therefore it is not all that interesting, or maybe it is in fact the most interesting due to its originality as the only anti-blog.... hmmmm.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog