Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

PSA'ss (he he he ass)

Today's West Coast vs. East Coast comparision. It is December and I haven't and don't expect to try and determine which white hump of frozen ice and snow on the street is hiding my car. However, sunshine, clouds, rain, light and dark seem to make California drivers pretend they are driving in snowy conditions.

In college football news: Having supreme confidence in his team, undefeated Texas coach pulls the ol "I'll vote for you if you vote for me" trick by picking USC number 1.

In not giving a shit about his car insurance news: A man bit the head off a gecko.

And finally there are way more than 10 reasons to drink during the holidays.

Today's Movie Quote: "Look Flaps, first I say 'what were going to do?' then you say 'I don't know, what'cha wanna do?' then I say 'what we're going to do' then you say what'cha wanna do' let's do something."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog