Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Would You Rather

Slide down a rusty razor blade banister or masturbate with a cheese grater? Both are fun activities sans sharp objects. So I guess it comes down to if you were going to go out with excruciating pain would you prefer it to be on a slide or while getting your jollies?

In slow news day news: Gorillas go through menopause. Next task for scientist ED for chimps followed by cure for cancer.

In mid-drift news: Apparently when exposed one is at a health risk. HORSESHIT!

Lastly, if you have not received in the past and would like to subscribe to my newsletter please email be at bhohmann@gmail.com. It is your last chance. The letter goes out this week.

Today's Movie Quote: "It is a matter of supernatural indifference to me whether you contaminate the natives or the natives contaminate you. I have but one concern - our mission. Let one of you provoke an incident which endangers it and I shall cause that man to curse his mother for giving him birth."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog