Tuesday, January 24, 2006

 

Ahh Chili

There is a rule that says that a good chili should be able to have a spoon stick up straight. However I maintain there is a higher level of criteria. A good chili must have that stick to your ribs goodness. The way you can tell if it really stuck is if several days later you burb and taste your chili.

In pants news: I wish every day was I forgot my pants day.

Trivia Answers:
Friday's Quote: "The problem with the world is everyone is a few drinks behind." (I don't know if this was in a movie but it was said by a movie star)

Monday's Quote: "They're techno trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies!"

Today's Quote: "You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be where you were before, at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks. It doesn't matter. Greasers will still be greasers and socs will still be socs. It doesn't matter."

Comments:
The Outsiders?
 
Very creativve post
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog