Friday, January 13, 2006

 

Diapers

Pampers and other diaper companies often give out a year supply of diapers to some lucky family that ended up having 37 kids because of invitro fertilization. That's all fine and dandy and warrants a debate more serious than this blog will bother to undertake. What I want to know is how much is a year supply of diapers worth. If you have not guess already this inquiry is to obtain concrete numbers for analysis in the total cost of ownership (TCO) of a helper monkey.

Trivia Answers:
Apparently I forgot to put a Tuesday quote... So here is Wednesday's "My body... officially hates me."

Thursday's Quote: "Life isn't like in the movies. Life... is much harder." (Props to you arts folk who have seen this one. I saw it when it came out and enjoyed it a ton despite my youth at the time.

Today's Quote: "Um... a malt Glen Garry for me and my friend here. And if you tell that bartender to go extra easy on the water, this 50 cent piece has your name on it."

Comments:
Steeeeeelers baby!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog