Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Flannel Boxers

Before I get to the content of today's post, per a recent comment, God Damn Shit you are right that with my picture phone I should have taken a photo of the Butt Sand and Gravel dump truck. My most sincere apologies.

Moving on... Aren't flannel boxers great, at least for those few occasions that its nice to wear them? They are soft, comfy and warm. WARM is an understatement. If you are not outdoors in a cold climate they are useless. Correct me if I am wrong but I have yet to know anyone who enjoyed cramped, sometimes stuck to the side of your leg sweaty testicles.

In other news: Scientists are using teen hormones for organ transplants. I'm just guessing but could one of the side effects be being too embarrassed to stand up after surgery.

Trivia answers:
Friday's Quote: "Goddammit, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!"

Monday's Quote: "We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us!"

Comments:
Appreciate you blogging thiss
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog