Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Gift Cards

Ahh yes, the gift card. A wonderful idea as a gift for those whom you don't know what to give. After all it allows them to purchase what they want. However, when it is merely a ploy to get one to go shopping, that one has been hoodwinked, run-a-muck, bamboozled, flimflammed. I didn't land at the mall. The mall landed on me.

All is well though, this morning I was whittness to a dump trunk that read "Butt Sand and Gravel"
Ohhh the giggles that were had.

Today's Movie Quote: "We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. Plymouth Rock landed on us!"

Comments:
you were white for a dump truck???
 
Malcolm Ten. Denzel D.C.
 
In the day and age of picture phones, I find it appauling that there is not a link to a funny picture of said truck.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog