Thursday, January 05, 2006

 

A Hairy Issue

I am sure this is a childhood question but how come some hair just keeps growing while other hair stops short. I could grow the hair on my head quite long but thankfully won't be braiding the hair on my arms any time soon. Someone once told me it was a follicle issue but offered no explanation. Perhaps if one dyed individual hairs they could track growth and follicle strength. Or they could just make a dorky blog post. Hmmm.

In poop in Japan news: Beware of the smelly holiday cards.

In eemmmmmm Baacccooon news: Great gobs of goose shit, there is a club for this.

Today's Movie Quote: "I feel as happy as a puppy dog with two peters."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog