Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Law & Order

The Law & Order TV series is unprecedented greatness, sans all the spinoffs. I still have a crush on Miss Kincaid. And don't even get me started on Miss Carmichael. Anywho, the stories, particularly the older episodes where quite informative and entertaining. However it recently occurred to me that there are approximately 20 episodes per season. That makes for at least that many murders they investigate that fictionally occur in Manhattan. The NY Times recently reported that the murder rate for 2005 may very well be under 500. That being said I question whether 20 of them would be interesting enough to be TV worthy. Anyway I lost my point but think it is interesting none the less.

In other news: God bless capitalism or what ever this is.

And in case you are bored at work...here are 18 neat things you can do with your body.

Today's Movie Quote: "A bit of magic. It's easy. You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes... And jump."

Comments:
I'm surprised an American didn't think of that first.
 
is that Mary Poppins?????
 
Your 18 things to do with you body article... haha, kept me and my friend Melanie entertained for quite some time. But now we must go out and drink, I mean, it IS saturday night. Plus I'm in Virginia. Ha.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog