Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

People I Know

I know a tall very beautiful blond who actually talks to me. "The hell you say!" you say. But it is true. Her name rhymes with this animal and many moons ago I even interested her in viewing my CD collection, which was the result of a now legendary pick-up line. ("Wanna see my CD collection") Although she recently brought it to my attention, much to my chagrin, that our musical tastes may now differ, she is still a very sweet person and my street cred can only be bolstered by remaining close with attractive blonds.

In my blog news: You will notice that I have sold out and begun advertising. The ads are supposed to be in line with the content of the blog. Yikes. So far I have seen diaper ads. Anywho, please click on them. Every click generates me money and may also inspire you to suggest interesting content for the blog.

Today's Movie Quote: "The truth is bro, life's about greasin' the do back, buddy, and weasin' on the buff-fest, man. High school was interesting, all right? It was kinda like a harsh ride... ahhh, ahhh, owwww, owwww! We're going on to bigger and better things, buddy!"

Comments:
Is her name Pat???
 
The diaper ads are funny! maybe you talk about poop too much?
 
I always knew your talk of poo would generate some cha-ching for the Hoh fund eventually.
 
awesome, that's a shout out and a half :)
 
I would say kat, more than rhymes with cat.... (phew, I was gonna try to find a rhyme for kitten---and that was a dead end)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog