Friday, January 06, 2006

 

Resolutions

Have you ever heard of anyone actually keeping thier New Years resolutions? I didn't think so. So by that logic and that logic alone, I am going to eat more, start smoking, drink more, take worse care of myself (Yes thats possible), and try less. After all trying is the first step towards failure.

Trivia Answers:

Tuesday's Quote: "Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was beauty killed the beast."

Wednesday's Quote: "A bit of magic. It's easy. You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes... And jump."

Thursday's Quote: "I feel as happy as a puppy dog with two peters."

Today's Quote: "Goddammit, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog