Friday, January 20, 2006

 

A Sad Day Indeed

Perhaps this is a chauvinist point of view but it has come to my attention that beer companies are going to start pushing the romance of beer. In doing so they are going to start classing up their commercials to compete with the liquor industries. This is certainly a bold move. And yet an un-American move. Sure other nations are probably socially ahead of us particularly when it comes to drinking. People go out for a pint like it were a cup of tea. But in the immortal words of a man who will go unnamed, "In the US of Fuckin A its about Beer Football Pussy." Although crude there is truth to this point. Damn it I don't want to live in a society that doesn't have classic rock songs, funny animals and scantily clad women telling me that I can be buff pick up chicks and drink cheap beer. For all other beer related issues please refer to the ESB.

In things I wish I could have seen news: I would have said I would have seen this only when pigs fly.

Trivia Answers:

Last Friday's Quote: "Um... a malt Glen Garry for me and my friend here. And if you tell that bartender to go extra easy on the water, this 50 cent piece has your name on it."

Tuesday's Quote: "Behold, the Underminer! I'm always beneath you, but nothing is beneath me! I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! Soon, all will tremble before me!"

Wednesday's Quote: "The truth is bro, life's about greasin' the do back, buddy, and weasin' on the buff-fest, man. High school was interesting, all right? It was kinda like a harsh ride... ahhh, ahhh, owwww, owwww! We're going on to bigger and better things, buddy!"

Thursday's Quote: "I've asked you to marry me 40 different ways, and I'm waiting for a fresh answer!"

Today's Quote: "The problem with the world is everyone is a few drinks behind." (I don't know if this was in a movie but it was said by a movie star)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog