Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

Um or Hmmm rather, I didn't actually have a hmmm. Pretty much everything I post about makes me go hmmm, but I really wanted to make a C&C Music Factory reference.

In F'd up news: Would anybody homophobic or not, dying on the battlefield really give a damn if their medic were gay.

Trivia Answers:
Tuesday's Quote:"You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us, you'll still be where you were before, at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks. It doesn't matter. Greasers will still be greasers and socs will still be socs. It doesn't matter."

Wednesday's Quote: "Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog