Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

BennyHohmoirs

December 11th 2001

Bow down before me....For I am your God.

Last night after wetting my pallet with a few beers with my roomate Marc, we met up with a few of his friends and went to a fine eating establishment for dinner. I believe it was Hooters. After some fine dining and some more beers near the Fleet Center we decided it was a good night for a Britney Spears concert. After wheeling and dealing with some scalpers we got $125 tickets for 35 each. We were in the free beer, office chair, shrimpcocktail, can see Britney in great detail section. It was pretty much the coolest thing that has ever happened to me, and I've had sex before. Britney closed the show wearing next to nothing while taking a shower and wearing a cowboy hat. To be honest.. I'm still a little aroused. To top off the evening we went to the Harp after the show and I talked to a girl.

Yup Life doesn't get any better than that.

The luckiest guy you know. Benny Hoh

Today's Movie Quote: "She said that sote:She said that I was a mistake, and that he made her have me, and that she never wanted me."


Comments:
are you recycling old emails and passing them off as new blogs!?
 
You talked to a girl!?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog