Friday, February 17, 2006

 

The Dog Who Stopped The War

Its Benny Hoh Blog Prize Time. YAAAAAAY! So here is the deal. The first indivdual who can supply me with the first several lines from "The Dog Who Stopped the War" (French or English will do) will recieve one mamajama of a prize.


Monday: "They say that a man who represents himself in court has a fool for a client. And with God as my witness, I am that fool!"

Tuesday: "I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer."

Wednesday: "Come on. Do I look like the mother of the future? I mean, am I tough, organized? I CAN'T EVEN BALANCE MY CHECKBOOK."

Thursday: Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?"

Today's Quote:

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog