Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Emmmm Marketing

So here's the theory... if you believe hard enough, the things that you see win commercials will actually come true if you purchase a product they will. That being said I have purchased MicroClean Irish Spring soap fully expecting some hottie to join me in the shower.

In question of the day news.... Do you think Canadians have less sex because it takes so long to take off all those layers of cloths? hmmm

In Beer News: Wouldn't it be cool if it rained beer?

Today's Movie Quote: "I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer."

Comments:
Movie quote is from the greatest Hamlet retelling ever to include hockey playing lunatics, jelly doughnuts, and beer: Strange Brew (or actually it's from the film at the beginning of the movie....but that is neither here nor there).

On a related note: I heard it is "Strong Beer Month" in San Francisco, will the BennyHoh survive?
 
benny - i have seen your shower - gotta work on that before a girlie is going to step foot in that! even with your fancy pants soap.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog