Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Just A Dollar A Day

That's right folks, if you haven't noticed my work life has been impeding on my Blog life. I have had little time to discuss poop and/or how a church group is offering a grand for proof that the earth revolves around the sun.

That being said, over 100 people a day visit this blog and for less than a cup of coffee you could support me and this blog. Just offer to send me a buck a day and I will deliver even more useless entertainment. Perhaps even a weekly BennyHohcast (Date TBD) Think about it. Wouldn't it be quite the experiment. People pay for legit papers all the time. Why not my blog?

Trivia Answers:
Monday's Quote: "I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest."

Tuesday's Quote: "Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied."

Wednesday's Quote: "If you ever get hungry, our garden back home is full of snails. We tried everything to get rid of them. We never thought of a Frenchman!"

Today's Movie Quote: "Actually I don't remember being born, It must have happened during one of my black outs."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog