Monday, February 06, 2006

 

People I Know

I know a man who provides this blog with much of its content. Often challenging me to find ways to incorporate such items as Poo and Pee dolls. Little does he know that the real challenge is restraining myself from purchasing such delights. In addition, this guy privides my office with Krispy Kream donuts on Friday earning himself the Benny Hoh Seal of Approval:



Today's Movie Quote: I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest.



Comments:
sounds like one of my professors in college. I swear I had no idea what the hell was going on, on many of the tests back in the day.
 
Thanks, Benny Hoh.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog