Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

SuperHero Linen

Returning to a previous topic regarding one having Batman linen and the chances of him getting some being affected by it. Well I have recently aquired some more data to counter the "You are obviously imature or suffering from a peter pan complex" arguement. My evidence lies with 2 doctors who happen to be married and have their own spiderman sheets. Not only do they use them but when the issue of superhero sheets not being availbe in queen sized arose they merely clipped the sheets on to thier queen size bed. (I have a real picture of this bed but it isn't posting well. Sorry folks)

In really cool news: Scarlett Johanson and Keira Knightley are exchanging ballgowns for birthday suits.

Today's Movie Quote: "Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog