Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Why Women Are Crazy Theory

Many man accuse women of being a bit crazy because they do this or that. But at the end of the day they are more often describing symptoms of crazy rather than the cause. There is of course the theory of hormones but that's to sciency for me to care about. My theory is that somewhere along the female evolutionary line, women began wearing noisy shoes. If all I heard everytime I walked was clop clop clop clop clop clop, I think i might go a little zipady do da too.

In the news: We can only hope that this movie is title "Lola".... And in Star Wars gone too far news: Only click this if you are brave.

Today's Movie Quote: "I'm Will Munny and I've killed most everything that walks or crawls; and now I'm here to kill you Little Bill for what you done to Ned."

Comments:
I thought I was brave. Now I'm just scarred...
 
I'll show you crazy. You're going to wish all you had to worry about was noisy shoes...
 
Anyone else wondering why Benny is still single?
 
I thought the craziness had something to do with the moon---and the gravitational pull---and the fact that they have more water--kinda like the tides.

Didn't you come up with that theory at one time?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog