Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Benny Hoh Enterprises

In a page out of Kramerica Industries I am investigating the possibility of becoming my own enterprise. With some VC funding I do believe that I shall form a think-tank (shaped not unlike a fishtank) because after all I am an ideas man. I can pontificate with the best of them. Upon the creation of my think-tank I will enlist other lazy but interesting minds to join me where upon we will hire others to do our bidding and or make our ideas into reality.

And in response to yesterday's comments. Yes I spoke to a girl and hooray sex indeed!

Today's Movie Quote: "All right! You put a shiv in my partner. You know what that means? Goddammit! All winter long I got to listen to him gripe about his bowling scores. Now I'm gonna bust your ass for those three bags and I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet in Poughkeepsie."

Comments:
I'm in for the fish tank-think tank...let me know when I should quit my day job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog