Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Faster Than A Speeding Cookie

Soo it has come to my attention, and if I looked into it further I would bore myself to death but apparently one can measure the speed of light with chocolate chip cookies. My only guess is that there is some sort of equation that has to do with how quickly I go through a box of chip a hoy vs. the 88 MPG a Delorean has to go in order to travel through time.

Anywho... In I wouldn't want to be fixed either news: The latest dog condoms have been recalled. I have some many opposable thumb questions here but I shall refrain.

Today's Movie Quote: "What did Manny Vasquez call you?"
"Bitch" mostly, but he meant it affectionately."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog