Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Garnering Support

To all my recent critics who have called out my inactivity... Believe it or not I work for a living. I know. I find it troubling as well. That being said.. I refer you to my February 10th post (Just a dollar a day) Other ideas are welcome for supporting the blog but that is the best/most beneficial one for me which I have come up with.

In a shout out to a person I know who is an avid cyclist: If I ever see you do this, you are dead to me.

In Hooty McBoob news: The Navy will no longer allow tattoos of naked women on it seamen.

If you thought that sounded dirty.. check this headline.

And lastly in things that don't nearly happen enought news. Good beer flowed from a water tap. One must wonder if Coors Lite was flowing from the beer tap.

Today's Quote: "Maybe we should go to college, wear jeans and stop putting gel in our hair!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog