Friday, March 03, 2006

 

Pogs Are Back

I didn't know they were ever here but Pogs are back.


Friday's Quote: "The man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way, he becomes immortal."

Tuesday's Quote: "She said that sote:She said that I was a mistake, and that he made her have me, and that she never wanted me."

Wednesday's Quote:
"All right! You put a shiv in my partner. You know what that means? Goddammit! All winter long I got to listen to him gripe about his bowling scores. Now I'm gonna bust your ass for those three bags and I'm gonna nail you for picking your feet in Poughkeepsie."

Thursday's Quote: "Say it ain't so, Joe. Say it ain't so."

Comments:
Ben - where is the blog?

where is the love?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog