Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

PSA: Not So Funny Fart

The work week is for the creatively weak. Take that "the man!" Of course "the man" happens to have all the jobs.... but at the end of the day if we all work for "the man" aren't we already trapped in some sort of ass backwards communist state? Well not me. I shall not go a full week without posting! Why?! Because God Damn It I think it is important for all of you to know my latest fart revelation.

It has been posted several time by me how farts are funny because they are a noise that smells. Its the beauty of this logic is its simplicity...Mostly because any stink you make is somehow not as bad to you as it is to others.... And up until this morning I was never aware of a flaw in this logic. But this morning...in the shower I was quite relaxed so I let a little flatulence go... Unfortunately I at the same time let out a large yawn. So there I stood mouth forced agape inhaling my own toot through my mouth. Unpleasantness was abound.

Comments:
what's the deal - benny gets a nice pair of jeans and a lady friend and we don't hear fromn him anymore...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog