Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Sociolowhat

Isn't it odd that behind a ton of steal and some window we can be the biggest pricks in the world. Cursing other drivers cutting them off and feeling down right hatred for them. Where as if you are walking along and someone cuts infront of you accidentaly or you something of a similar nature more often than not unless it was a blatantly rude action we keep our mouths shut. Just one of those things I guess. Most people will hold a door open for a stranger but fight to get ahead a spot while in a car. Hooray sociology.

In he actually deserved to get hit in the groin news. Abducted girl and now one of my heroes nails skeeze ball(s) in the junk with a hammer to escape.

In other groin stirring news: Apparently nude pics of Britney have surfaced. And it seems like they may be from when she was still hot.

And lastly.... in Hooray Beer News: There is now a self cooling beer can. I find it my duty to purchase and research this product on behalf of my loyal readership.

Sorry for the infrequent posts: Cheers Benny Hoh

Comments:
I'm guessing people get pissed due to the safety issues of operating behind a ton of metal, which they may or may not have paid much money for.

As far as I know, there have been no casualty's when the the front of one's shoe catches on the heel of a cutter--maybe a scuffed shoe is the only collateral damage.

I think sociologically speaking anyone would get pissed if they thought someone had put their lives in danger in an attempt to get somewhere 1 car length faster.

Good find with the self-cooling can!! Now there's a product I can believe in!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog