Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Cheesy Popcorn

When it comes to cheesy popcorn... I say the cheaper the better. I have tried the pre-popped stuff in a bag and I love it. I have tried PopSecret microwave cheesy popcorn and I love it. I have put cheesy goodness on regular popcorn that I have popped for myself, and I love it. BUTT Jolly Time Popcorn Big Cheez popcorn is handsdown the best cheesy popcorn out there. Unfortunately it is a bit hard to find which is why I encourage all of you to go out and find it. Its simple economics... As much popcorn as I eat apparently has not created a great enough demand to have more market shelves stocked with.... So please help me with my cheez!

IN IMPORTANT NEWS: Benny Hoh has entered the podcast world as a guest on the ESB Pubcast. The pubcast can currently be found at the ESB blog. You can learn about various beers the ongoing of brewing and the finest little pub and brewery in San Francisco The Elizabeth Street Brewery.... Oh yeah check out the Hohmann Moment too :-)

Comments:
I just listened to 24 minutes of people I didn't know to hear your voice
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog