Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

The Good Ol Days

Many look back at college as the good ol days. Not me. For me it was middle school. That was a sociopathic time for most of us. Not giving a poop was great. Sometimes you got in a lot of trouble but for the most part you got away with a lot of really bad stuff that when your morals kicked in later in life you would never even consider doing... And that is why I kind solute this group of middle schoolers who went for joy rides in front-end loaders around a junk yard.

Speaking of youth... Given this is some sort of yuppie contraption, but damn its a cool tree fort.

In combining vices news: I recently posted about making your own Guinness ice cream... well now Ben & Jerry's is making Black and Tan ice cream. emmmmm beer and ice cream.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog