Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Grudge Be Gone!

For many years I have been acrimonious towards the Kraft food company. And no its not because they are a subsidiary of a tobacco company. It was because they continually pass me over for wiener mobile driver despite for real excellent qualifications. However, Kraft has taken the first step in redeeming itself with its latest invention that will surely keep us years ahead of any foreign treat maker. That's right... the long awaited elongated OREO for dipping has become a reality.

In Hugs not Drugs news: WTF is the world coming to.

In I think I may know this guy news: Man takes dump outside hall of justice.

Follow Up Story: Potty follow up story

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog