Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

I've Got My Mit

So I will probably catch some shit for this from one direction or another but it has rained here in Cali for about 3 months straight. Having moved from Beantown, 3 months of rain was no big deal. Butt then I thought, "I MOVED TO SUNNY CALIFORNIA DAMN IT!" And I was displease. However, low and behold today it is gorgeous in Palo Alto. In fact if the atmosphere today was a woman I would probably want to have sex with her.

Speaking of Boston, which is notorious for its driving conditions. The city has gone to great length to create giant leaky tunnels to alleviate poor traffic conditions. The lastest idea it so put one ton peach in the middle of an intersection. As always the BennyHoh blog will monitor the results.

In Darwin Award news: Boy steals gas from firetruck, Boy spills gas on self, boy uses lighter to see how much he has spilt, boy lites self on fire, boy gets caught stealing gas.

In protest news: College girls are running around nude to protest... I'm sorry I lost my train of thought.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog