Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Emmmm Donuts

As I waited alone for the 3 dozen donuts I ordered at Krispy Kreame to bring into work this morning the woman waiting on me asked me it my order was for "here or to go" After some unknown duration of time I heard the words "Sir... Sir.. Sir.." And my day dream of 3 dozen donuts for here was dashed and I was slammed back into reality like a watermelon hitting a swimming pool. Oh well, it was the first time in a long time that someone called me sir without then saying, "you are making a scene."

In other food related news: Scientists are developing Super Broccoli! Much to my dismay there are no capes or superpowers involved. Not to worry we can still follow the adventures of one of my favorites: Super pickle.





Comments:
wow, I'm gonna have to say, it's been years since I have seen the superpickle----now there was a super hero....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog