Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Hooray Doughnuts!

In case you are naive and did not know or had no intention of celebrating but the first weekend in June marks National Doughnut Day. I know I had my fair share today.

In doughnut related humor: Why did the man close the doughnut store?
He was tired of the Hole business.

In baseball news: I was recently discussion with a friend how The New York Yankees have recently signed Danny Almonte who was the little leaguer who lied about his age to participate in the little league world series. We also noted that the Baltimore Orioles intend on drafting Jeffrey Maier who was the twerp that made a Derek Jeter double at most if not an out in the 96 playoffs into a homerun... leading the way to Yankees first World Series in many years.

That being said I expect a certain half blind 27 year old with limited little league experience to get drafted in the near future. 27 is a baseball players prime, he'd never be distracted by crowds on his right and the draft is so long some team is bound to lose focus (pun intended) and draft him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog