Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

I Miss Nixon

In follow up to my recent post about one of my favorite bumper stickers "I Miss Nixon"... The Huffington post reports that Nixon once said, "I often thought, if I'd been born at another time, I just might be a rapper."

In Legal news: finally the judicial system has decided to remove the complexity of things and reform to a as far as I know pre-Greek if not caveman system of "Rock, Paper Scissors" to decide things. (True Stroy.. Happened in Florida)

"Cigarettes, whisky and wild, wild women," said Britain's oldest man for why he has lasted so long.





Comments:
wow, that dude is ollld!!!
 
Nixon on his worst day was ten times better than Bush on his best. Re-election Nixon in 2008!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who links to me? Benny Hoh Blog